Carts of Bounty


You crown the year with your bounty,
    and your carts overflow with abundance.
Psalm 65:11

What defines bounty for you?  What "fills your cart"?  As I am taking a fresh breath in of 2013, I am asking questions. I want to focus my laser a good bit and am craving some contemplative time to turn in and find some revelation, wonder, and clarity.  

I am praying your heart is called to find the poise it needs to make room and invite the greatest abundance.  I would adore to sit and have you share such with me.

In an effort to implement a whole lot of goodness as 2013 whooshes in, I've been making a few changes.  You may have received an invitation email to log in and register with Jordan Stones online.  Maybe you haven't  yet...it is a work in progress. Either way-I wanted to personally mention it and let you know I would be so grateful for you to log in and update your information and our relationship.

This is an invitation to a portal I developed in hopes of ever increasing the definition of "highest care", confidentiality, and efficiency.   As well as to be on the cutting edge of compliance with HIPPA regulations and the ACA (American Counseling Association) governing board ethical codes.  This portal is designed very specifically for you and I think you will really enjoy it. I am already  finding benefits I had not even expected.

Through this portal you can:
·         Schedule your appointments and receive reminders/confirmations
·         Register as a client and quickly and easily complete basic paperwork
·         Email me through an encrypted email service
·         Engage in secure live video sessions
·         Participate in secure live chat sessions
·         Submit Journals and logs to facilitate therapeutic skills we collaborate and tailor to you for highest effectiveness
·         Receive uploaded handouts and texts that are helpful and especially designed as equipping, encouragement, and a type of  "soul food" for you

To access simply go to: https://jordanstones.secure-client-area.com/portal/
Much love, from me to you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psychological Approach or Spiritual Approach?

Boundaries you Cannot See And Cannot Ignore

A Tale of Two Disturbing Poems